Seattle Athletic Club is widely recognized for its superior squash program, with many members participating in national and international competitions, local tournaments, clinics and round robins.
Squash is a game that offers something for everyone at Seattle Athletic Club. Whether you are a beginner or advanced, a social or highly competitive player, we have a place for you in the Northgate Squash Program. Longtime Squash Pro Bruce Vinsonhaler is available to help a novice get started, or lift an accomplished player to a higher level. Join us and start having fun while getting a great workout.
Squash Professional & Athletic Director
Squash Pro, Bruce Vinsonhaler, is a Seattle native. He graduated from the University of Washington with a BA in Economics and played Basketball and Tennis through school. While working at a Tennis Club, he was introduced to Squash and loved it, going on to win titles in Washington State, Oregon State, and Pacific Coast Tournaments. He has been nationally ranked in both Hardball and Softball, and has been a Teaching Professional in Seattle for the past 25 years. Bruce enjoys working with both beginning and advanced players.
Ongoing Squash Programs
- No need to register – just drop in and you will be matched up with players of similar skill level.
- Round robins are led by our squash pro, Bruce Vinsonhaler
- All Levels: Thursdays 6:00 PM -7:30 PM
Intro to Squash Clinic:
- Mini-lessons are offered free of charge to any interested members.
City Squash League:
- Every Tuesday night, 7:00 PM; beginning in October and running through March.
- Sign up with SSRA (www.ssra.c-labs.com).
- Check the Squash bulletin board and our newsletter for all current tournament information.
Squash reservations may be made 4 days in advance.
To reserve a squash court, please call the Sports Desk at 206.522.9400 or make an Online Reservation now.
- Enter your email address and password and click OK.
- Choose the Racquet sports tab and read the policies page.
- Choose Squash, and today’s schedule will be displayed.
- Using the navigation arrows, find the day and time you want in the light blue boxes and click on the underlined court time in the upper left hand corner to reserve your court.
- If everything is correct and you agree to the policies and terms - click “OK”.
- You will be sent a confirmation email, verifying your reservation.