Monday, November 21st – Sunday, December 11th
Every year, Childhaven children and their families face increasingly difficult situations, but with your help we can bring some joy into their lives by your willingness to provide gifts for these children.
Please note the following guidelines when selecting a tag:
- Please do not wrap your gifts. Childhaven has holiday volunteers to wrap the gifts. We would also LOVE to receive gift bags, wrapping paper, ribbon, and gift tags.
- Please no toy guns, knives or other weaponry, or violent implements. We also request that you provide only new gifts.
- Please attach the pre-printed tags to each gift to indicate the name of the intended recipient.
- Please give only what is asked for on the tags. If you’d like to give more, please consider gift cards that can also be used throughout the year.
- Gifts are DUE by Sunday, December 11th – If you are late turning yours in, we will ask you to deliver them to the Broadway Childhaven branch at your earliest convenience.
We thank you so very much for participating in our Giving Tree Program and wish you a happy holiday season!
For more information, please contact Communications Director Danielle Reddish at email@example.com or (206) 522-9400 ext. 254.